Friday 4 April 2014

EQ 6

What have you learnt about technologies during the process of constructing my opening thriller sequence?


I have learnt various of skills about editing on final cut pro, I have advanced my knowledge of after effects and started to learn how to use Adobe premier. I also gained more knowledge on camera work and using lights.



I spent over 9 hours doing my special effects on After effects. I was familiar with the software but I had to research certain Parts to get my work done. After I finished my special effects in After effects I transferred it to final cut pro. Final cut pro is a Friendly interface piece of software and allowed me to do my colour grading,
Music syncing and cutting easily, I had no problems.







 For me to able to do my work I used the cameras provided by the school.
After a couple of minutes I was found it easy to use, but unfortunately
I was given the incorrect battery so I had to use my IPhone 5 to record some
 of my footage. These two pieces of equipment are the most important.
The lights were also key for me because when I filmed the beginning of my
 thriller I need to get the correct lighting and get rid of the shadow in background
so I set the lights up in a triangle formation for it to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment